Stillingen er besat
Product Manager for state-of-the-art communication infrastructure solutions
Do you want to work closely with the engineering and sales team to identify business opportunities? Do you have a technical background, which enables you to give a good support to customers and sales? Then this position at Combilent A/S in Farum could be your next job.
Combilent A/S is a leading Danish provider of Private/Professional Mobil Radio (PMR) infrastructure solutions. The company is a strategic OEM partner with many of the world’s largest Land Mobile Radio (LMR) suppliers and integrators, including Airbus, Harris and Motorola. We provide custom solutions to major OEMs and system integrators worldwide.
After acquiring a leading American provider of RF conditioning products, the Combilent Group has a strong international position.
Your role as product manager
In this new position as Product Manager, you will be working closely with the engineering and sales teams to identify and map business opportunities based on our technical capabilities, potential development directions, and customer needs.
You will develop the holistic view based on competitive analysis, business case analysis, and discussions with our sales team and customers.
You will be based in the headquarter in Farum, Denmark, and will report to the group CTO.
Your key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop a good knowledge of existing products to provide technical support to customers and internal sales.
- Identifying business opportunities based on good understanding of technical capabilities, competitive situation, and customer needs
- Performing competitive analysis, including mapping of the field, pros & cons and trends analysis
- Draft the internal requirement specification of product development
- Creating decision material in how to prioritize between various opportunities and product development directions, including business case analysis
- Defining the product “go-to-market” strategy and developing relevant product marketing material
- Engaging in customers communication to understand opportunities, needs and support sales teams, especially in the early engagement phase with new customers
- Supporting sales teams to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met
- Maintaining products and solutions during their entire lifecycle.
We expect you to have:
- Technical understanding of both HW and SW for electronics. Preferably an academic background, with a degree in relevant technology areas, such as telecommunications, electrical engineering, microwave Electronics, or equivalent
- Experience in product planning and management, or related work tasks, preferably in a similar field and in an international setting
- Experience in business case evaluations and product roadmap planning, as well as requirement handling
- A commercial mindset
- Good English skill – you speak, read, and write English fluently.
We believe you have an interest in understanding product landscapes and figuring out how our technology advantages can lead to business advantages. We expect you to contribute to the company’s strategy and work proactively with market and industry trends. Knowledge in the areas of radio frequency and mobile radio communication systems is considered an advantage.
To thrive in this role, it is important that you
- identify yourself with our values: FLEXIBLE, RELIABLE, AVAILABLE
- have a positive, problem-solving attitude and ability to connect technology with business
- can form and maintain relationships with external partners and are able to represent the company in a professional way
- quickly learn, understand, and can communicate new concepts and technologies in a clear way to different stakeholders internally and externally
- can drive assignments independently and self-manage priorities
- create a sense of community amongst the members of the teams
- are structured, detail oriented and capable of handling uncertainty in a complex environment
- preferably have experience in working with large tenders, including negotiation techniques
- are willing to travel internationally
What the Combilent Group offers you:
- Interesting challenges “in an evolving market”, together with skilled and friendly colleagues in an international setting
- Modern work environment and flexible work situation
- A possibility to grow and develop
- Eventually take the over more responsibility in the organization while maintaining the strong Product Management profile.
Please sent your CV here
We meet with candidates on an ongoing basis – application deadline is May 22nd.
About the Combilent group
Combilent has led the global PMR infrastructure market for 15 years. Our solutions incorporate fewer components and function with higher performance, efficiency and reliability. They’re better for the environment, they’re smaller and they’re significantly more cost effective.
In 2015, we became part of Indutrade Group, and in 2018 we expanded with the acquisition of US based competitor, TX RX Systems. Now known as the Combilent Goup, we are altogether 80 employees.
Læs mere på www.combilent.com