Stillingen er besat
International Sales Manager for Crysberg A/S
Do you have a technical understanding, enjoy developing large international accounts, and can identify new potential customers? Do you want to help grow new markets within solutions for irrigation and control systems for golf, landscapes, agriculture, greenhouses aquaculture, and waste-water? Then this could be your next job.
Crysberg A/S develops and produces solutions for irrigation and control systems within golf, landscape, agriculture, greenhouses, aquaculture, and waster-water. The company is a market leader in its field, and the products are sold worldwide. After many years of steady growth, the company is now looking into further expansion with a new management, a growth strategy, and a constant growing customer portfolio.
In the position as International Sales Manager, your responsibility will be to drive the sales and marketing strategy in the relevant market segments.
Your focus will be to support the existing customers as well as establish new customer relations in Europe, Middle East, and Asia.
You report to the Sales & Marketing Manager, and will also work in close cooperation with technical support as well as other main functions in the company.
Key aspects of your role
- Identify new potential OEM customers in Europe, Middle East, and Asia within the area of irrigation as well as aquaculture and waste-water
- Support existing and established OEM customers in Europe, Middle East, and Asia
- Interact with the Technical Team to secure properly support of the OEM customers
- Close dialogue with the OEMs to rest assure they sell and promote the Crysberg products towards their customers
- Obtain full technical understanding of features and benefits of Crysberg’s new decoder- and interface technology
- Understand the market and demands from various types of customers, who use the systems for different applications
- Develop sales and marketing campaigns, activities, tools, etc. with the objective to support and grow the global sales
Furthermore, we expect the International Sales Manager to:
- Ensure high loyalty and customer satisfaction
- Ongoing dialogue, sparring and support of customers
- Identify and make agreements with new customers
- Establish and implement relevant sales/ marketing plans
We expect you to have some years of international sales experience (OEM level). Experience in dealing with OEM partners related to irrigation, farming, green houses or aquaculture will be an advantage.
The right candidate for the job is also expected to have:
- Ability to understand the technology, and talk with customers on an acceptable technical level.
- You have an engineering education – bachelor or higher – combined with a commercial understanding, or a commercial education combined with good technical understanding – bachelor or higher.
- An ability to work patiently and systematically with sales and marketing activities during long decision processes
- Strong skills in presenting and visualizing solutions
- Ability to analyze markets and identify new potential customers and user needs, and translate them into relevant activities
- Fluent in both oral and written English. It will be advantage, if you also speak and write Danish, as well as other languages.
Your personal attributes:
- Sales oriented with an ability to create long customer relations
- A strong drive and entrepreneurial mindset
- High level of integrity
- Prepared to travel internationally on a regular basis, expect approx. 40-50 days/year
What Crysberg offers you
Crysberg A/S offers you an interesting and challenging job in a solid company, which is looking into growth. The role is a new hire, and is a core part of Crysberg’s growth strategy. You will have the opportunity to work closely together with an experienced and Sales & Marketing Manager, and be close to dedicated colleagues in the technical- and development departments.
At Crysberg ideas and actions are not far apart, and that combined with a team spirit and flat structure makes the company a special place to work.
The workplace is in Kvistgaard, Elsinore
Please upload your CV via LinkedIn: Apply here
We meet with candidates on an ongoing basis – application deadline is Thursday May 26th.
About Crysberg A/S
Crysberg is a Danish engineering company founded in 1986. The company is well consolidated and part of the Swedish Indutrade group, which works extensively with technical components and solutions. We develop embedded electronic systems for both our own (src.dk) and customer-specific (crysberg.dk) products and have in-house production. The company is currently mostly known under the brand name SRC, but will shortly change its name to Crysberg.